Who Are We?
We are a friendly approachable team who aim to provide you with all your healthcare needs and advice while you are living in Falmouth.
Where Are We?
Woodlane Branch Surgery is conveniently located within metres of the Woodlane Campus and within easy walking distance of the main student residential areas in Falmouth. Our Westover branch is located in Western Terrace (nextdoor to the Tennis Club).
Student Health Clinic
We run a student health clinic every Wednesday afternoon during term time. This is run by one of doctors at our Woodlane branch surgery in Trelawney Road, just off Woodlane Crescent and no more than 100 metres from Woodlane Campus.
If these times don’t suit you or you need to see a doctor or nurse on a different day, we offer alternative appointments every morning and afternoon at both surgeries.
- Asthma management and Review
- Cystitis bladder infection & what to do about it
- Diabetic monitoring and advice
- Travel advice and vaccinations
Contraception and Sexual Health
- Implanon implants, coils, free condoms
- Emergency contraception
- Thrush, Chlamydia testing, STI's
Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Coping with stress, low mood, depression, anxiety, sleeping problems, panic attacks
- Adjusting to University life
- Alcohol or drug concerns
- Healthy eating & weight management