Clinics & Services
Chronic Disease Clinics
- Asthma Spirometry and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Heart Disease
Diabetes Videos - for information
- Musculoskeletal Practitioner - clinical assessment, diagnosis and management of musculoskeletal (muscle or joint) conditions for patients over the age of 16. Appointments can be booked through reception.
- Contraceptive Services - including coils, implants, depo injections and emergency contraception.
- Maternity Care - antenatal clinic Wednesday afternoons by appointment.
- Minor Surgery - including joint injections
- Child Health and Immunisations
- Learning Disability Reviews
- Counselling - available through Outlook Southwest https://www.cornwallft.nhs.uk/outlook-south-west/
- Dopplar testing
- Travel Vaccinations
- Lifestyle Advice
- Dressing Clinics
- Quit smoking support - via the Stop Smoking Service on 01209 615600